1. Bhargava, S. Experienced Love: An Empirical Account, Forthcoming, Psychological Science.
2. Bhargava, S. New Evidence on the Hedonic and Time-Use Consequences of Children.
3. Patterson, M., Bhargava, S., and Loewenstein, G. “An Unhealthy Attitude? New Insight into the Modest Effects of the NLEA,” Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 15-26, 2017.
4. Chin, A., Markey, A., Bhargava, S., Kassam, K.S., and Loewenstein, G. “Bored in the USA: Using Experience Sampling to Determine Boredom's Contextual and Demographic Correlates,” Emotion, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 359-368, 2017.
5. Bhargava, S., Kassam, K.S., and Loewenstein, G. “A Reassessment of the ‘Defense of Parenthood’,” Psychological Science, Vol. 25, Issue 1, 2014.