1. Bhargava, S., and Hyde, T. “Neglect at Your Own Risk: Evidence on Risk-Taking Prevalence and Motives from the Field,” 2023. [Under Review]
2. Bhargava, S., and Conell-Price, L. “Serenity Now, Save Tomorrow? Evidence on Retirement Savings Puzzles from a 401(k) Field Experiment,” 2022. [Under Review]
3. Bhargava, S. “Love, Empirically,” Revise and Resubmit, Psychological Science.
4. Bhargava, S., Conell-Price, L., Mason, R., and Benartzi, S. “Save(d) by Design?” 2021. [Under Review]
5. Bhargava, S., and Connolly, D., “Does Noise Trump Bias? Candidate Polarization with Noisy Voters,” 2023.
6. Bhargava, S. “New Evidence on the Hedonic and Time-Use Consequences of Children,” 2020.
Manuscripts in Preparation
1. Bhargava, S., and Hyde, T. “Behavioral Erosion of Private Risk Information.”
2. Bhargava, S.*, Mason, R., Patterson, M., and Benartzi, S. “When Does the Future Begin? Evidence from 401(k) Auto-Escalation Field Experiments.”
3. Bhargava, S., Loewenstein, G., and Sydnor, J. “Heuristics Gone Awry: New Evidence on Motives for Insurance Choice.”